DIY

DIY

Mid-day Christmas Eve and I spotted that our feed to he main sewer was full to overflowing! Thankfully we got ‘a man’ out to do the dirty. I did notice, however, that the fumes from the sewer were now finding their way to the downstairs toilet room – the seal in the toilet was no more. Hey-Ho!

We limped along to New Year (mainly not using it), and then I have been doing DIY since then to said room – and I am by no means an expert! So far so good – smell gone. I’ve had better weeks!!!

Tagged: , screws , rawl plugs , diy , bolts , nikon , nikkor , d80 , 8th Jan 2011

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>