Like what you see? Join me onFB
I’m transforming my daughter’s room into a Candy shop theme and have been trying to dream up ideas to make a variety of candy peices… I will be sharing some things I have created along with how they are done. For anyone interested.
Things you Need:
1. Variety of colored round plastic plates. If you can find ones with circles it enhances the lollipop effect. (Found these at Big Lots)
2. A Pack of dowels
3. Acrylic paint and a brush
4. Cellophane gift bags with twisties (you can also use cellaphone wrap)
5. Glue gun and glue sticks
1. Paint around each dowel to create a striped effect. Let Dry.
2. Hot glue wooden dowel to plastic plate.
3. Place lollipop in cellophane bag (or wrap) and tie a twistie around it.
Some other uses:
* Favors at a baby shower or birthday party
Tagged: , lollipop , candy , large , crafts , arts , diy , projects , kids , candy room decor , candy shop , krisonealphotography , nikon d90 , colors , favors