A DIY tilt-shift lens I built! Made from an old Zenza Bronica 75mm f/2.8 medium format lens, a Nikon body cap, a bit of bicycle inner tube, and some zip ties.
© Chris Dzombak 2010 | Use without permission prohibited.
chrisdzombak.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tagged: , diy , lens , tilt-shift
Эксперименты с перспективой и глубиной резкости. настоящий Tilt-Shift кадр без шопа. Гелиос 50мм и коке какие хитроси)
Tagged: , Tilt-Shift , DIY
First run at DIY Tilt Shift. Must try again tomorrow. I apologize for the crap .jpg.
Tagged: , 2009 , DIY , Tilt Shift
View On Black
DIY 65 mm f/ 2.8 tilt-shift hacked from a Sigma 28-70.
Tagged: , DIY , tilt-shift , nometering , homemade lens , DIY lens , hacked lens
The making of a DIY-tiltshift-lens, step by step (nearly). I’ll upload some shots with it soon.
Tagged: , tilt-shift , diy , diy tiltshift , tilt , tuomo lampinen photography
finally found my spare holga lens. it’s a pretty close crop going from 6×6 to 18×13.5mm, but the plastic and tilt-shift gets some interesting effects.
parts list: m39 to m 4/3 adapter, some black paper tape, a holga lens.
Tagged: , digital , holga , tilt-shift , plastic , lowtech , lofi , diy
Building the DIY Tilt-Shift 70/3.5.
Tagged: , DIY Tilt-Shift 75/3.5 , Tilt-Shift , DIY , E-CONGO 75/3.5
Still trying to get decent results with my DIY tilt. Its pretty tricky to control, but I reckon a few more plays with it I’ll get the hang of it.
Tagged: , long shadow , cyclist , cycling , DIY , tilt , shift , tilt-shift , agfa , agnar , 85mm f4.5 , bellows , folding , Nikon , D7000 , bokeh , blur , long , shadow , vintage , 1950’s , lens , diypfav
Test image of an Olympus PEN E-PL1 with my DIY Wollensak 135mm Tilt Shift lens .
Blog Reference: New Camera in the Stable: Olympus E-PL1
Tagged: , Chicago , Wollensak 1:4.5/135mm DIY TS , Olympus E-PL1 , Tilt-Shift , United States , Illinois , _florf_smaedli
Steps five and six: This was really two steps. The first was to attach one end of the cut inner tube to the body cap, and tighten with three zip ties. The second step was to attach the other end of the tube to the lens with a clamp. Again, not the most elegant, but it works.
And there you go. My first DIY lens! Here are some sample images: flic.kr/s/aHsjy8oHKF. Be sure to check out the page where I got my inspiration: cow.mooh.org/projects/tiltshift/diyguide.html
Tagged: , Sony , a33 , diy , tilt-shift